SJ 24

Dear Sailors,
My name is Matt Cooper.  I have a San Juan 24 for sale.  It's been a great
boat but I must sell it in order to finish College.  I am painting her
hull, deck and bottom within a couple of weeks and she will look very
sharp.  I was asking $4900 for her last year and will consider
ANY reasonable offer at this point.  The package would include boat, motor
(4 hp Merc), trailor, 4 sails and many other extras.  If you yourself, or
you know anyone who might be interested, PLEASE reply and I will get you
more info.  Do understand that I MUST sell this boat promptly and will
take offers.  Also, I will aid in transporting her to a new port.

Thanks,
Matt Cooper
Grand Haven, MI