received burgee

I have received the burgee for the SJ23 internet association. It is of
excellent quality and well made. I am very impressed and looking
forward to displaying it ASAP. Hopefully, I will be able to do so while
sailing this weekend (weather permitting).

If any other members were wondering about getting a burgee, I recommend
that you do so. A big "thank you" to Chuck for having the burgees done
for us. Great job Chuck!

      Jack Carr                       |           / |       "wind and fair
      jackc@vcn.bc.ca                 |         /   |        ask for"
      British Columbia,   CANADA      |     ________|____