Re: (Fwd) Jib Downhaul

I'm going to do basically the same thing--very small blocks attached to the
toe rail, lightweight cleat attached to a stanchion (just to have a place
to hang the line).  I'm going to see if I can get away with not running it
quite all the way forward, so that it stays clear of the chocks.  I figure
very light line is fine here (I used 3/16 double braid):  there's no shock
windage/weight aloft.

Hal Mueller            http://www.peak.org/~hal/
Corvallis, Oregon      http://www.peak.org/~hal/ccd/ (dance)
Home:  (541) 752-4776  hal@peak.org