Austin, TX?

anyone on this list anywhere close to Austin, TX?
My name is Steve Smith, from Austin.
I just recently bought a SJ23 here and would like some info and history
on the boat.  It is my first "big" boat, have sailed daysailers
heretofore.
any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated, regardless where you're
from.