Re: (Fwd) Got It!!

Chuck Vande Wetering wrote:

> [...]
There is a small company near Seattle that manufactures parts for San
Juans.  Ha also has stuff in stock.  A friend of mine spoke to Gene the
other day, looking for and bought a brand spankin new SJ28 manual.
Apparently this guy is loaded with information about San Juans and has
some of the original molds.  He will build you a San Juan, depending on
the model.  He doesn't own all the molds.

His phone number:

Gene Admas
PORT GARDNER SAILBOATS - San Juan Parts
800-883-2814