San Juan 23 Skipper Requests

Hello SJ 23 Skippers,

I have just been reviewing and consolidationg messages on
the current message board and moving to the  archive pages,
since it is first of the month and I have a new 150 hours
of server time to work with.

I noticed several requests for information and SJ 23
manuals have been made.  As you know by now, much of the
manual is on the SJ 23 Internet Fleet index page, but if
anyone still needs a manual or anything else, please
repeat your request on sanjuan23@peak.org.

Chuck Vande Wetering
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492
wwp62@rockisland.com

"I must go down to the seas again, for the call
   of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be
   denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white
   clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and
   the sea-gulls crying.

Verse 2 of "Sea Fever" by John Masefield