From:          Eric Johnson <ej@blarg.net>
To:            "sanjuan23@PEAK.ORG" <sanjuan23@PEAK.ORG>
Subject:       any of you on lake washington this saturday?
Date:          Mon, 6 Apr 1998 09:19:08 -0700

I went sailing saturday afternoon and saw at least 3 SJ23s. Was it any of you?
--
- ej@blarg.net

Chuck Vande Wetering
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492
wwp62@rockisland.com

"I must go down to the seas again, for the call
   of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be
   denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white
   clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and
   the sea-gulls crying.

Verse 2 of "Sea Fever" by John Masefield