RE: (Fwd) any of you on lake washington this saturday?

On Monday, April 06, 1998 8:11 AM, Chuck Vande Wetering wrote:
> Eric,
>
> I was out Saturday but it was around San Juan Island so I
> doubt it was me you saw! If whoever it was had a burgee you
> would be able to recognize them!

I didn't look for a burgee. One of the SJ23s I saw was a damaged one at
anchor in Yarrow bay. Might be an opportunity for an inexpensive boat if
someone wanted a project. Hull seems ok (hey, its floating!) but the
rigging and mast and boom have seen better days.