Date:          Sat, 11 Apr 1998 18:43:30 -0600
From:          Bob Schimmel <bschimme@telusplanet.net>
To:            wwp62@rockisland.com
Subject:       SJ23 center board

Chuck:

I have removed the center board from my Sj23 to perform some repairs.

Wasn't there a guy who wanted dimensions for the board?  I can't find
that question on either of the lists.  In any case I will be taking
pictures, taking dimensions and send some pictures soon.

In the mean time if you can find this fellow for me I will then send him
the dimensions.

--

Regards

Bob Schimmel