(Fwd) FORM results

Tom,

My  list shows that you are subscribed to the sanjuan
majordomo list. So all you have to do is make the TO:
address on your e-mail  show--

  sanjuan23@peak.org

That's all. I have forwarded your message with this
introduction to the list, so you should get a copy
of it back. If you want to test it, just send a brief
response and make the subject test. I don't think anyone
will mind.

Chuck

------- Forwarded Message Follows -------Date:
       Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:02:02 -0700 (PDT) Subject:
FORM results Reply-to:      No.Return.Email@geocities.com
(Geocities WebMonitor mail) From:
No.Return.Email@geocities.com (Geocities WebMonitor mail)
To:            wwp62@rockisland.com

Sent from Mail Form posted at:   http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492/msgbdcur.html

(Notice Board User)  Tom Hamilton
(email)  TC_Hamilton@fccc.edu
(Owner)  San Juan 23
(from)  PA
(Date)  4-15-98
(Please post the following)
Hi guys:
I enjoyed the write-up of how to change the SJ23s motor mount (a job for my skinny daughter) but it brings up a few questions I've been meaning to ask about.  The motor mount on my boat #449 looks co the one that Hal Mueller's boat is setting on in the p
icture from the skipper's page. When I hauled my boat up from FL sometime during the last part of the trip the boat settled on the cradle. This