(Fwd) FORM results

Date:          Fri, 17 Apr 1998 20:25:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject:       FORM results
From:          No.Return.Email@geocities.com (Geocities WebMonitor mail)
To:            wwp62@rockisland.com

Sent from Mail Form posted at:   http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492/msgbdcur.html

(Notice Board User)  JOEL BRZEZICHI
(email)  JBREEZER@AOL
(Owner)  San Juan 23
(from)  ST CLAIR SHORES, MI
(Date)  4/17/98
(Please post the following)
 Have seen several messages about the centerboard pin failing on the SJ23.  i've had my 1978 SJ23 for three years now and as  it either in the water or on the trailer I havent actually see it. some t   Any info at all would be greatly appreciated.
                                     THANKS

Remote IP: 152.163.197.218

Chuck Vande Wetering
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492
wwp62@rockisland.com

"I must go down to the seas again, for the call
   of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be
   denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white
   clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and
   the sea-gulls crying.

Verse 2 of "Sea Fever" by John Masefield