Re: Request for SJ23 Manual

Bob,

I will get a xerox copy of my manual in the mail to you
Thursday unless someone else beats me to it. Is your
address still

1815 Sequalish Street,
Steliacoom, Wa 98388?

Chuck Vande Wetering
Chuck Vande Wetering
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492
wwp62@rockisland.com

"I must go down to the seas again, for the call
   of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be
   denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white
   clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and
   the sea-gulls crying.

Verse 2 of "Sea Fever" by John Masefield