Towing with a Ford Explorer

Hello all!

I'm getting ready to break out the boat and take her up north for the summer
season.  I typically tow with an 85 Ford Bronco with lots of muscle.  But,
once I get the boat up north, I just need to drop it in the water and pull
it back out since there is mast up storage.  I'd rather not drive the gas
guzzling Bronco up every weekend, preferring the comfort of our Ford
Explorer.

Has anyone used an Explorer with a V-6 to tow.  If so, any advice?

John Whitney
Double Shot