RE: Request for SJ23 Manual

Chuck -
I received the xerox copy of the SJ23 manual and wanted to thank you for the
help. I've had my SJ23 since last June and am still learning, as it is my
first boat. I also enjoy reading the questions and answers that flow back
and forth from your readers.

I wanted to ask the readership about how they have rigged their fuel tanks.
Does anyone store a fuel tank in the port lazarette? (My battery is stored
in the forward portion of that compartment). If so, how did you run your
fuel line and did you vent the lazarette?
Thanks.
Bob Schmitt
S/V "Spiff"