Link Problem and New Creation

Hello SJ Skippers,

I just used some of my surplus hours for the month tracing the link problem
Frank May and Kathy Solon have mentioned. I found one problem with the
"Ultralight Sail Care Guide" link and one with the new page called "Tech
Tips etc."

Please take a look at the great new page Bob Schimmel has created for Tech
Tips. It is a work of art. It has a narrative describing what to do to solve
a centerboard problem and three drawings linked to the narrative that you
can click on and see. Thanks Bob.

I am sure by now you all have realized what a great contribution Hal Mueller
has made with the majordomo list also. Thanks Hal.

I am still hoping for some fresh pictures from someone as soon as you get
out there and can get some.

Chuck Vande Wetering