Tech Tip 1

Tech Tip 1 is up and running on the home page.  It deals with a
favourite subject of a lot of members recently, the centerboard.  The
dimensions shown are from my boat, Panache.  Hope you all benefit from
the info.  Thanks to Betty Schultz for her advice on a potential board
seizure problem.

Which brings me to another idea.  My boat has been moored with the board
up for all her 22 years.  What is everyone else's practice and why?

PS: The next Tech Tip will come in the near future.  You will be
notified via this distribution list.  I already have about 6 suggestions
from several members and a dozen from myself.
--

Regards

Bob Schimmel
Sailing Inc.