boat parking near seattle

I'm off to the San Juans next week, putting in at Anacortes.  I'll be
hauling out on Friday 5/22 to go to a music festival in Seattle.  Would
some of our Seattle area skippers be able to recommend a facility for
storage of a SJ23 on trailer for Friday-Tuesday of Memorial Day Weekend?
I'd prefer not to have to go back up to Anacortes to retrieve the boat.

Probably should reply directly to me, since this is of limited interest to
the list at large.

Hal

Hal Mueller            http://www.peak.org/~hal/
Corvallis, Oregon      http://www.peak.org/~hal/ccd/ (dance)