None

Dr. Thomas Hamilton at :
tc_hamilton@cisplatin.fccc.edu
The Fox Chase Cancer Center
7701 Burholme Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19111
(215) 728-2856

Hi Folks:

I've been struggling with the mast raising and lowering issue issue along with
Joel. There is a big discussion of the issue on the Trailer Sailor Page
bullitin board. It sounds like it sould be possible with shrouds and back stay
in place to attach the trailer winch to the jib halyard and carefully crank it
up. This brings to mind that my halyards attach to a fitting a little over six
feet up on the front of the mast. I wonder if the trailer winch cable is meant
to be attached to this. Could I get some help? I will need some method to take
the mast down in a few weeks so something is going to have to get tried. I dont
like the man handling method it seems dangerous. Hope to hear how to do it
right. Tom