From: Geocities WebMonitor mail <No.Return.Email@geocities.com>
To: wwp62@rockisland.com <wwp62@rockisland.com>
Date: Saturday, June 06, 1998 7:29 PM
Subject: FORM results

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492/guest.html

>(userid)  Lyle Thorson
>(email)  lcthorsn@cam-walnet.com
>(hear)  geocities
>(Owner)  Other Sailboat
>(from)  South Dakota
>(comments)  Nice home page! I own a Cal 24. I was looking for the proper
way to rig jiffy reefing lines. I have a downhaul line, a cunningham line
comeing up at the rear of the boom. Also a little "rope" loop on the bottom
of the boom. There are two large grommets in the leech of the sail and one
smaller, thinner grommet in the foot of the sail. My question is - why does
the cummingham line come thru the boom and up at the rear of the sail? This
is our first boat and in So. Dakota our information base is spread thin. ha
ha Thank you for your help.  Lyle T.