Problem with downloading index page picture from Schwankl-Young

The pictures are downloading on my computer after about ten minutes. I will
leave them on long enough to get some feedback from other skippers.
Please let me know if you are able to get the picture of Eileen and Rogers
"Blue Heeler" and how much time it takes it to download after you open the
page and see the San Juan Internet Fleet title.

Chuck Vande Wetering
wwp62@rockisland.com
Webmaster San Juan 23 Internet Fleet
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492