Workisms and Ponderables

On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.

I don't suffer from stress.  I'm a carrier.

isn't looking good either.
I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as
they go flying by.

Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.

Accept the fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're
the statue.

Needing a man is like needing a parachute.  If he isn't there the first
time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.

There are very few personal problems that can't be solved through a
suitable application of high explosives.

Good news is just life's way of keeping you off balance.

Carelessly planned projects take three times longer to complete than
expected. Carefully planned projects take four times longer to complete
than expected, mostly because the planners expect their planning to
reduce the time it takes.

God did not create the world in 7 days; he messed around for 6 days and
then pulled an all-nighter.

Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out.

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be
changed regularly and for the same reason.

People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them that
Benjamin Franklin said it first.

I don't mind going nowhere as long as it's an interesting path.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.

If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.

Don't get even, get odder.

In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday.

I considered atheism but there weren't enough holidays.

My inferiority complex is not as good as yours.

I am having an out of money experience.

I plan on living forever.  So far, so good.

Not afraid of heights - afraid of widths.

Birthdays are good for you - the more you have the longer you live.

--
Hope you enjoyed them

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta