Anchors Away control added

Skippers,

I changed my mind about the music. Someone reminded me that I could download
a Crescendo midi control so you can turn the music off. Just click on the
switch left of the green arrow to shut it down. But I am still interested in
your preference on music. Would you rather have a silent page?

Chuck Vande Wetering
wwp62@rockisland.com
Webmaster San Juan 23 Internet Fleet
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492