Tech Tips Page

Now that the Tech Tips page is up and running, I am wondering if any of
you have a problem viewing any of the cells.

Does the file show on one screen or do have to scroll horizontally?
Is the image quality OK?
Would you like to see thumbnail images instead of full size images?
(thumbnails are faster to down load)
Are the files printable?

CURRENT PROGRESS:  I'm still compiling some of the remaining cells.
Also took some more pictures this weekend for future stuff.  Anybody out
there have anything to display?
--
Be content. The grass on the other side still has to be cut!

Regards

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada