Welcome to San Juan 23 Associates

David,

I have registered you as an Associate San Juan 23 member in the section
following the SJ 23 Skippers list. I have also posted your message and this
will forward it to our majordomo list. I do not forward most messages to
those in the Associate group, so you will need to subscribe to the majordomo
list if you want to receive regular questions and responses. Just click on
the link on Majordomo  on the opening SJ 23 Internet Fleet page and it will
take you to the subscription instructions.

Chuck Van de Wetering
SJ 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
wwp62@rockisland.com