Welcome Aboard the San Juan 23 Internet Fleet

Hello George,

Welcome aboard. I have added you to our skipper list and my e-mail list and
am posting your message to our majordomo list. You will need to subscribe to
the majordomo list if you want to participate in the turnaround message
list. Just click on the link on the first page of SJ 23 Internet webpage and
you will go to instructions for subscribing. If you want to send me boat
name, sail/hull #, or photos to add to the webpage, e-mail direct to me.

Chuck Van de Wetering
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
Wwp62@rockisland.com