RE: Tech Tips Page

Bob,

I am back for a few days and catching up on e-mail. Your tech tips page is
coming along just great. Man, what an addition it is to the SJ 23 webpage. I
plan to use it this winter to make several changes you have covered! On
behalf of all the members, thanks! It is loading for me just fine and I like
the large pictures rather than thumbnails.. I  didn't try printing, but I
will and I will let you know if there is any problem. Thanks for the great
work. Is there anything I can do to help?

Chuck