roller furling (fwded)

>From schmidrj@yahoo.com  Thu Jul 16 10:21:37 1998
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:20:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rene Schmidt <schmidrj@yahoo.com>
Subject: Roller Furling
To: owner-sanjuan23@maillist.peak.org

Good morning,

I just found this mailing list, and thought I would see how many
people are active by asking a question.

I just purchased a San Juan 24, and am contemplating installing a
rollwer furler system. Is this something that others have attempted?
What are the disadvantages? What brands do people recommend? How much
did sail modifications cost?

Regards,
Rene Schmidt
San Juan 24, Sunao