Moving Tech Tips link to first section of Index page

Bob,

Your tech tips page has become so great I am moving it up to an earlier
position on the index page so members and visitors can find it more easily.
Thanks and congratulations on a great addition to our webpage.

Hope you have a great land trip to Alaska.

Chuck Vande Wetering