SJ23 Centerboard repair

Thanks to David Johnson for filling in some details from his recent
board repair, I have updated tech tip B1.

I have also added tech tip F6, Jib Track Installation.

I am now at the end of my pictures so the rest of the tech tips will
have to wait till September.  Any of you have picture to submit?

--
Be content. The grass on the other side still has to be cut!

Regards

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada