Honda Four Stroke Outboard

David,

I agree with everything Art has said. I went to a 3/16 brass pin, haven't
tried a steel pin yet.  A few weeks ago on a cruise I was  in Ganges, on
Salt Spring Island (Gulf Islands in B.C.) and the Honda dealer there
suggested I get a prop with a different pitch. Does anyone think that might
help?

Chuck Van de Wetering