Welcome to San Juan 23 Internet Fleet

Bill,

I have added your information to the SJ 23 Internet Fleet skippers' page,
you e-mail to my webmaster's list, and have subscribed you to the SJ 23
majordomo maillist. This is an automatic turnaround list that goes to all
members without my having to handle it.  am forwarding this message to the
list to introduce you to the members.

Chuck Vande Wetering
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
Wwp62@rockisland.com