Slugs or sdlides on SJ 23 mainsail?

-----Original Message-----
From:	Geocities WebMonitor mail [mailto:No.Return.Email@geocities.com]
Sent:	Monday, August 24, 1998 9:02 AM
To:	wwp62@rockisland.com
Subject:	FORM results

Sent from Mail Form posted at:
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492/msgbdcur.html

(Notice Board User)  Steve Smith
(email)  avnsteve@swbell.net
(Owner)  San Juan 23
(from)  Austin, TX
(Date)  24 aug 98
(Please post the following)
Greetings All,

I am seeking guidance about my mainsail, going to purchase a new
one soon and am considering having slugs or slides installed instead
of rope.  Can anyone tell me the diameter of the slides that would
fit on my SJ23?  I am unsure if a simple tape measure would determine
the size or if this measurement involves ceremonies, good luck and
planetary alignment.  Also, any opinions about slugs vs rope slides
would be interesting and helpful.

Thanks Steve Smith