Welcome to San Juan 23 Internet Fleet

Rick and Suzi,

Welcome aboard. I have entered your information in the San Juan 23 Skippers
list, added you to my e-mail, and subscribed you to the San Juan 23
majordomo mail list which is an automatic turn around message board.  I am
also forwarding this to all members via the majordomo list as a means of
introducing you to the members.

Chuck Vande Wetering
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
Wwp62@rockisland.com