Welcome Aboard the SJ 23 Internet Fleet

Craig,

Welcome aboard the SJ 23 Internet Fleet. I have entered your information on
the skipper's page, added you to my webmaster's e-mail list, and  subscribed
you to the San Juan 23 Majordomo maillist. This is a turn around list where
your message will reach all subscribers automatically. I am also forwarding
this to all members as a way of introducing you to them.

Chuck Vande Wetering
SJ 23 Webmaster
wwp62@rockisland.com