Dodger and bimini

Has anyone added a dodger or bimini cover to their San Juan?  I have an SJ
24 and would like to add both to cut down with the exposure that my wife and
I receive from sun and wind.  The SJ 24 has the traveler on top of the cabin
so I suspect adding a dodger would be tricky.  Any ideas would be
appreciated.

thanks,

Marty Pearce
SJ 24 "Wizard"