Re: Dodger and bimini

Marty,

Yes, I am thinking about doing this as well. I also have a SJ 24. I
did notice on the home page for SJ 23's, that there is a link for a
dodger, but the photo is not yet posted. The URL is

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492/techtipmain.html

Maybe someone could post a photo?

Rene Schmidt
SJ 24, #731 Sunao

---"Pearce, Marty" <Marty.Pearce@CapHealth.org> wrote:

> Has anyone added a dodger or bimini cover to their San Juan?  I have
an SJ
> 24 and would like to add both to cut down with the exposure that my
wife and
> I receive from sun and wind.  The SJ 24 has the traveler on top of
the cabin
> so I suspect adding a dodger would be tricky.  Any ideas would be
> appreciated.
>
> thanks,
>
> Marty Pearce
> SJ 24 "Wizard"
> Victoria, BC
> This list sponsored by PEAK,Inc., ISP and Education Center,
Corvallis, Oregon