Re: Dodger and bimini

Pearce, Marty wrote:

> Has anyone added a dodger or bimini cover to their San Juan?  I have an SJ
> 24 and would like to add both to cut down with the exposure that my wife and
> I receive from sun and wind.  The SJ 24 has the traveler on top of the cabin
> so I suspect adding a dodger would be tricky.  Any ideas would be
> appreciated.
>
> thanks,
>
> Marty Pearce
> SJ 24 "Wizard"
> Victoria, BC
> San Juan 23 Internet Fleet:   http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/5492/
> This list sponsored by PEAK,Inc., ISP and Education Center, Corvallis, Oregon
-----------
Hi Marty

I just recently took the photographs of a very excellent dodger for an
SJ23 with the mainsail track in the companionway.  Perhaps you can apply
the style to your SJ24.

Give me about a week to process and post the page in Tech Tips.  I will
notify all via the Sj23 distribution list when complete.
--

Regards

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada

Be content. The grass on the other side still has to be cut!