RE: Dodger and bimini

Bob and Marty,

I am also interested, especially in the bimini. Lake Murray in SC has much
less spray and a lot more hot sun.  Unless I raise my boom and/or erect the
bimini aft of the boom I would imagine the possibilities are limited. At
anchor I do put up two Sunbrella awnings covering the entire boat from
foredeck to stern.

Best regards

Bill Blask