Tech tip page

I have reduced the size of most of the images to reduce the download
time and the storage space.  Where the extra detail is required, I left
the image slightly larger to retain quality and detail.

If you want a full size copy of the original image, please e-mail me.  I
still have them.
--

Good sailing & viewing

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada

Be content. The grass on the other side still has to be cut!