tech tip page

Some of you were asking for the design info so I updated tips C1 and F1
with my original pencil design sketches.  It was the simplest and
quickest way.  Both print on a full sheet of paper, so you can use it in
your workshop.  Good luck.
--

Regards

Bob Schimmel
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada

Be content. The grass on the other side still has to be cut!