Replacing Mast

Gary,

Thanks for the post but could you please subscribe  to the San Juan 23
majordomo list so your message does not have to be transferred.  I am now
only posting member's messages which have been posted to the majordomo list
and are worth keeping in the Message Board Archives due to my deciding they
might be something later members or visitors would like to refer to. The
second link on the 23 , just below Skippers/Associates will instruct you in
the very simple process of subscribing.

Thanks,

Chuck