RE: Information on the San Juan 23

Kirk,

The San Juan 23 is no longer manufactured.  The San Juan Internet Fleet
webpage is a group of SJ 23 owners who are sharing information and
experiences together via the internet and e-mail. Anything we know about the
SJ 23 is somewhere on those WebPages so you will have to look there. There
is a list of skippers you can click on and find their e-mail address or you
can read the various articles I have posted from  Clark Boat Company SJ 23
brochures and manual. Anything specific I can answer, I will be pleased to
do so.

Chuck Vande Wetering
SJ 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
wwp62@rockisland.com