SJ23 For Sale

Well... After much soul searching, I have decided to part with my 1981 SJ23.
Many rational reasons, few emotional ones.  Here's the deal:

1981 San Juan 23 w/trailer
-2 Main sails, 150% Genoa
-New Cruising Designs Roller furling with metal housing
-Johnson 4.5hp outboard
-Basic kitchen package (sink, portable propane stove, water tank)
-All life jackets and onboard accessories included
-She is in excellent condition and everything works!
-Located in Albuquerque, NM

Price:  $9,500 (includes all onboard gear)

For photos and recent Statement of Condition and Market Value email to
whitneymail@email.msn.com.

The 1985 Full sized Bronco I use to tow it is also for sale.  Details:

1985 Full Size Bronco 4WD
-351cid, 4bbl, 4V, HO
-Automatic transmission
-A/C, Cruise, Bucket seats
-70k miles
-Class 3 hitch
-Run excellent, NAPA replacement parts used

Price:  $5,500