Re: Replacement windows or seals for leaking ports, V-boards, and Lexan hatch

Chuck Van de Wetering wrote:

> [...]

Hi Bill;
See Tech Tip B5 for repairing leaky windows. I just added it the other
day. You should be able to find replacement lexan from a plastics supply
place.  We have several in Edmonton here, I'm surprized you wouldn't
also have at least one.  Sometimes plastics are distributed by the same
business that deals in glass.
--
                                         /\
                                        /| \