FW: Question on raising the mast on the SJ 23 and Welcome Aboard

Rueban,

I am forwarding your question to our majordomo mail list. Members will have
to respond to you directly unless you want to  subscribe to the majordomo
list. Just click on the link just below the Skipper's link to get
instructions on how to subscribe (no cost).  I will get you signed up on our
SJ 23 Skippers list tonight but the name of your boat and year and sail/hull
number, and where you like to sail would be helpful in your listing. You
should find some help on raising the mast in the Message Archive and
Techtips pages. These are both links from the first or index page. Welcome
aboard!

Chuck Vande Wetering
San Juan 23 Internet Fleet Webmaster
Wwp62@rockisland.com