Techtips Update

I have added techtip A6 - Trailered Boarding Ladder.
I have added techtip F12 - Boom Topping Lift.
I have added techtip F13 - Jib Halyard Lead aft.

Thamks to Art Brown for gathering and storing this valuable info all
these years, and "trusting" me with it.  There are more tips coming as
Art is doing research on another tip now.

That's it for now.
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Canada

                        /\