FW: New Tech tip

Hey all you SJ 23 Skippers and others listening in,

I am sure you have from time to time communicated with Bob Schimmel as you
look at and use one of his techtips. But just in case anyone hasn't used
them, looked at them, or thanked him, THANK YOU BOB ONE BEHALF OF ALL OF US!
Your techtips pages are the most significant addition to the San Juan 23
Internet Fleet Webpages since I placed my picture on them! (a little attempt
at humor there). I just had a lot of time left over from my 150 hours of
allotted server time on net this month, so I spent Halloween night handing
out candy and looking at the techtips. Wow they are great.!!! Art and others
have also contributed to them, but Bob has done the work to display them and
in the process has probably surpassed my webpage acumen (how's that for
vocabulary?). I hope to accomplish some of the modifications or upgrades
this winter on mine.

Yours for great sailing,

Chuck