From: owner-sanjuan23@PEAK.ORG [mailto:owner-sanjuan23@PEAK.ORG]On
Behalf Of Jeremy Dixon
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 1998 4:37 AM
To: sanjuan23@PEAK.ORG
Subject: Trailer Dimensions for SJ24 Fixed Keel

I am picking up a San Juan 24 from South Florida next weekend
and need to get a trailer made to pick it up.

Does anybody have the trailer dimensions for the keel and pads?? I would
think
there would not be much difference between SJ24 and SJ23.

I need to get this to my trailer builder first thing on Monday - any
assistance
would be greatly appreciated!

- Jeremy Dixon

This list sponsored by PEAK,Inc., ISP and Education Center, Corvallis,
Oregon