FW: Trailer Dimensions for SJ24 Fixed Keel

Jeremy,

The dimensions for the San Juan 24 are displayed on the San Juan 24 webpage
which you can link to from our San Juan 23 Internet Fleet page. But here
they are:

LOA	24'0"
LWL	19'6"
Beam	8'0"
Draft	4'0"
Displacement 3200 lbs.
Ballast (lead) 1600 lbs

On our History page you will find the  names and addresses of two San Juan
23 dealers who I am sure know about trailers also. Maybe if you go to the
San Juan 24 page and get Mary Dunn's address she can help you out. It is her
page. There is an e-mail address posted on the page under membership.

That is about all I can do to help you.

Chuck
Vande Wetering
wwp62@rockisland.com