Leaks!

Good morning,

Well I have survived my first HEAVY downpour in a San Juan 24. It
rained buckets and buckets in San Francisco this weekend, and I was in
the middle of the bay.

The only thing worse for the wear and tear is some VERY wet cushions,
especially over the rear quarter berth.

Here's my question: does anyone else have a problem with leaks over
the rear quarter berth? It appears that the leaks were coming from the
rail that holds the deck to the hull. Perhaps if I just reseat the
crews? I'm hoping this is the answer, because I bet it's one heck of a
job to reseat the ENTIRE rail!

Thanx in advance for your help!

Regards,
Rene Schmidt